Flow Chart GUI Controller
In order to get an X-ray, the user has to go through the following steps:
- Open Visual Studio (version 2019).
- Open the “X-Ray Source GUI” (.sln) (mentioned below).
- Run the code (Press “Start” in the taskbar).
- Go to “Connect to Arduino”
- Press the “Connect” button in the red box.
- Turn on the vacuum pump manually
- Go to “Filament”, and press the “CMD OFF” button to turn on the filament.
- Go to “High Voltage”, and press the “CMD OFF” button to turn on the high voltage power.
- Go to the diagram to monitor the incoming data from the photodiode sensor
NOTE: when you pressed any button, the button color should change from “RED” to “green”, which indicates that the device had changed its status.